- Online orders; new users must register prior to ordering.
- Phone orders (Wholesale only please); Call us Toll Free at 800-768-8744.
- Email your order to info@BlackBearB12.com; please call us with your credit card information (number, expiration date, and CVV#). DO NOT use email to send your credit card information.
With any method that you choose to place your order, you must state the method of payment you prefer. You may choose to pay with a credit card (Master Card, Visa, and Discover).
Shipping & Delivery
We appreciate your business and will continue to work in your best interest to deliver a quality product in a timely fashion. We are pleased to have recently incorporated several new shipping options. Based on your shipping needs and location, you will be able to choose from a variety of options and choose the shipping method that best meets your needs. We guarantee same day shipping for orders that are placed by 12:00/noon EST for all USPS services, 2:00 pm EST for all UPS Services, 12:00/noon EST for FedEx Ground and 2:00 pm EST for all Fed Express services, exceptions being holidays, severe weather conditions and circumstances beyond our control. If an order is placed after Thursday at 2:00pm EST this order will be held until Monday and shipped for a Tuesday delivery. If you wish you may contact us if you desire a Saturday delivery through FedEx; there will be an additional charge for this service. Should you find you need to make an adjustment to your order that you previously placed, please notify us by phone or email Shipping@BlackBearB12.com as soon as possible. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request as long as your package has not left our facility. All FedEx and UPS orders will be shipped with “waived signature.” If you wish, you may contact us to have your package require a signature; this request must be made prior to the package leaving our facility. You may also let us know if you wish to always require a signature for your future deliveries, and we will accommodate you.
Details & Delivery Times
- USPS SERVICES
- USPS First Class Mail: Delivery time varies by destination; this method will not be available if your order weighs over 13 ounces
- USPS Priority Mail: 2-3 business days to most areas, including Saturdays
- USPS Express Mail: Next business day to most areas, including Saturdays
- First Class Mail International: Varies by destination (typically about 2 weeks); note that no tracking # will be issued; this method will not be available if order weighs over 4 lbs
- Priority Mail International: 6-10 business days (Custom’s Office review/holding time, not included in these 6-10 days)
- Express Mail International: 3-5 business days (Custom’s Office review/holding time, not included in these 3-5 days)
- International Global Express Guaranteed: 1-3 business days (Custom’s Office review/holding time, not included in these 1-3 days)
- FEDEX SERVICES
- FedEx Express Saver: Within 3 business days (M-F) to most areas
- FedEx 2Day: Within 2 business days (M-F) to most areas
- FedEx Standard Overnight: Next business day (M-F) delivery by 4:30 pm to most areas
- FedEx Priority Overnight: Next business day (M-F) delivery by 10:30 am to most areas
- FedEx Ground Service: 1 – 5 business days, including Saturdays within the contiguous U.S. (see map below)
- FedEx International Priority: 1-3 business days to most areas (Custom’s Office review/holding time, not included in these 1-3 days)
- FedEx International Economy: 2-5 business days to most areas (Custom’s Office review/holding time, not included in these 2-5 days)
*** Note: With each service, except First Class International, a tracking # will be emailed to you. From there, you may track your package right to your doorstep.
- UPS SERVICES
- UPS Ground: See map below for delivery dates
- UPS Three-Day Select: Within 3 business days or less
- UPS Second Day Air: Within 2 business days or less
- UPS Next Day Air: Delivered typically by 10:30am next business day
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
- Products that require overnight shipment are not available for purchase.
- We will not be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your Customs office if you have any questions or concerns.
- Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country as the laws and restrictions vary in every country. It is the customer’s responsibility to check with their Customs office to see if their country permits the shipment of our products into their country.
- If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition within 60 days. If the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, the customer is still responsible for any shipping charges.
Returns & Replacements
All Returned items must be sent unopened and in it’s original condition within 30 days of invoice date to: “Black Bear Returns Department”, 279 Walkers Mills Road, Bethel, Maine 04217. You must include a copy of your original invoice(s). Black Bear will not apply a re-stocking fee to any returned items. We can not accept any items returned to us after this 30 day window. Thank you for your understanding, please contact us if you have any questions.
Privacy & Security
We respect your privacy! Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed, or loaned! Any information you give us will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. Please order with confidence, see our security lock on our welcome page for more details on how we stay hacker safe! If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us at: Info@BlackBearB12.com.